This program has been designed to provide participants with the opportunity to learn about resilience and why it is important to develop coping skills in this area. As the world is becoming more complex it is critical that people learn new techniques to cope and thrive when challenges occur.
In this highly interactive and engaging program participants will learn techniques that will help them deal with day to day challenges with more ease.
Resilience is the key to dealing with change, stress and adversity. We are constantly living with change – it is inevitable. With the right tools we can thrive in times of change. This course is designed to help participants understand where they are now and where to focus to become more resilient in the weeks and months ahead.
There several delivery options available:
- Individual one hour sessions (i.e.: lunch and learns)
- Mix and match (pick the timing and topics that best suit your employee’s needs)
- 6 week program ( 2 hours each)
- 12 week program (1 hour each)
By the end of the program participants will learn techniques to prepare for, recover from and adapt to stress, adversity and challenges that occur in your life.
By the end of the program you will learn techniques to prepare for, recover from and adapt to stress and adversity.
(ie: lunch and Learns)
Mix and Match
Series of 6
Series of 12
Participants say it best…
- Cindy is an awesome facilitator! Took time to explain. The course was very useful.
- Enjoyed this part (in reference to questionnaire) it gave me an opportunity to self-reflect on my behaviours
- Excellent, motivational and genuine workshop!
- The workbook is very useful, great topic!
- Loved the real life examples