Sales trainer, sales coach, speaker, sales agent and author, Cindy Stradling brings over 25 years of practical hands on business/sales experience to her work. In her role as a training agent, she does the activities every day that she teaches other to do. Cindy is a facilitator and member of the Canadian Professional Sales Association and a member of the International Coaching Federation (Toronto Chapter). She graduated with high honours in the Adult Education certificate program at Seneca College.
Cindy inspires others to be their personal best, excel at sales, grow their businesses and keep moving toward their goals. She gets how tough it can be to get started, stay motivated and ultimately prevail. Cindy helps others build the habits to create the resilience to THRIVE in their businesses and their life.
Her accomplishments include:
- Professional Sales Leader designation (CSL) 2018 & Certified Sales Professional (CSP) 2002 – Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Certified coach (CPC) – Erickson College
- Card holding member of the Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Member of the International Coaching Federation.
- Completed Adult Education program with High Honours from Seneca College.
- DTM from Toastmasters International (this is the highest academic achievement possible in the Toastmasters organization).
- Author – Becoming a Self Defined Women and guest author of Blinds Spot and BYOB
- Founder of charitable organization – “Women Moving Forward Conference” organizing and hosting an annual event for women who need a hand up
- Other charitable works include training and coaching women through Scarborough Women’s Centre and Women’s Place
Cindy brings a breadth of experience and richness to her training and coaching sessions that clients say provides a deep dedication and level of understanding of what it takes to create breakthrough sales results.
She works with entrepreneurs, individuals and corporations such as Wakefield Canada, 3M Canada, Scotia McLeod, CIBC, CGI, Express Scripts, Kenaidan Contracting and MMM Group.
Cindy is upbeat and energetic, creating a fun and uplifting, sustainable learning environment.
To be a powerful training and coaching resource. To provide guidance and support that allows people to tap into their inner wisdom and develop the resilience to Thrive no matter what!
Men and Women of all ages and all walks of life realize their full potential through training and coaching. That they create their personal way to meet life’s challenges with resilience.
- Confidentiality ~ Every session is held in the strictest confidence – you have my word on it!
- Integrity ~ Clients can count on me to be on time, provide honest feedback and do what I say I will do.
- Creativity ~ I will use creative tools and techniques to enrich and deepen the learning experience.
- Trust ~ I will create a space where clients can relax and trust the process.
- Respect ~ I will respect my clients wishes and boundaries at all times.