Resilience coaching is not about someone telling you what to do. It is about having someone who is a great listener and asks the right questions to inspire you to action. A coach will also help identify those behaviours that are less than effective in your life and guide you toward more empowering ones.
In a 2008 survey conducted by the International Coaching Federation, which included 2,165 coaching clients from 64 countries; the key differentiators that motivated clients to seek coaching services was because coaching is seen as an “action plan” rather than an exploratory process.
There are many reasons why people hire a coach and there are many benefits to be experienced. Some of these include:
• accelerated results
• create a course of action when you have experienced a setback in your life or work
• gain clarity on your direction in your life
• guidance in making decisions
• to become more effective in communicating and working with others
• to succeed in areas where you may not have had success in the past
• to have a structure and a high level of accountability
• increase sales and expand business
• take your performance to a new level
• eliminate barriers that may have stopped you in the past
• increased confidence
• greater peace of mind
• deeper satisfaction with life and relationships
• overall more joy and success in your life
What benefits can you see for yourself by having a Resilience Coach?